Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trip To The Bear Den Quilt Co.

Took a two day trip to northern Wisconsin for a little rest and relaxation.  My son and daughter-in-law offered to stayed with my mother for a couple of days to give me a break from taking care of her 24/7.   So I did a little card playing and visited this great quilt shop called the "Bear Den Quilt Co" owned by Karen Miller.   http://www.beardenquiltco.com/    What a wonderful quilt shop.... fabric galore, classes, retreats, clubs, samples, gifts and more.   Oh yes!  custom machine quilting.    Yep!  I did a little shopping,  bought Christmas fabric, fat quaters. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun shop. I love a shop you can actually move around in with plenty of natural light. Too bad it is so far away from where I live...Patty E in central California

Raylene Smith said...

damn, ya forgot to pick me up on the way there....did ya spend heaps???where's the piccies of the goods???what about the quilting?