Friday, November 23, 2012

Girls Day Out

This was our trip too Lake Superior.......

Granddaughters

I miss my old home.....

The older home were just Beautiful along the lake.


 
My daughter Heather and granddaughter Sydney

Of course Cammy had to do cartwheels all the way down the hill......


What a Kid!!!!

Love this photo......lolololol    She didn't think it was as funny.

Girls writing in the sand.....




Shopping

Of course I had to buy them a swing for their bedrooms.

Sisterly Love!   My favorite photo

She is soooooooo Beautiful.......   and loves her gram ma


                                                                        My Girls

                                                          off to get something to eat

1 comment:

Norma Riehm said...

I love the pictures of the "old" house. I grew up in an old Victorian and I really miss it. Beautiful architecture.