Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Few More Blocks



I think "  Missouri "  is liking her quilt.
I'm trying to get this finished by next Thursday so I can show it at the longarm club that I joined in Hayward, Wisconsin.






                               One more block to finish the background fill,  then onto the borders. 
This was one of my night time projects.......     Finished the center applique,  now to attach the borders.  My youngest daughters quilt.    She loves black and white.    This will hang in her office if I ever get it quilted.....lol


Anya sent me this package load with goodies......    Fine tip blue markers, gorgeous toile fabric and a test sample that she is embroidering for me.


Just look at this sample.....    Isn't it Beauitful???

I'm working on a White on White design   for a new blog...
White By Dzine
You know how I love alllllllll   things white..lol 

No comments: