Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Minnesota Quilt Show - set up

 
I said I was leaving for Minnesota,  my babies ran to the door thinking they
 were going too........
 
 
 
We were on our way to have a little lunch.
 
 
This town is amazing

 
All of this is right out the back door of the DECC
what a VIEW


Even a trolly



 
on our way to unch

 
Back to work....


                                                    These gals are amazing to work with


                         This is the first time I have ever set up for a show working with a guild.
                        I joined the guild make new friends and they are the most friendly group.
They even offered me a room at one of their homes so I wouldn't  have to make the two hour drive one way everyday.

Day one and day two photos




And there it is .......

 
Hanging the judged quilts





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow I will leave the house at  7:00 to help out again,  then work the registration booth at 2:30.
Doors open  at  the vendor mall at 6:30.     If you are there stop by to say HI

No comments: