Friday, August 16, 2013

Preparing for Cross Stitch Top

 

 
This baby is loaded on the frame and that is just the center......

 
Making a template for the bottom corners of the quilt top.    The side were put on wrong and the customer does not want to change it.     So I will come up with a design to balance it out.    I'm hoping to  have it finished in a couple of weeks.     


 
Had a visitor today.      Just look at those wings,  you can see the screen through the white areas.  
 
 
Just Beautiful!!



Willllllll,   I went shop hopping the other day and look what I found.    French General Fabric   that will be  made up in to a  throw with matching pillow cases. I'm thinking about making queen quilted shams also.    I need to add some green FQ to this.





 
All most finished,  had to take it off the frame to pick out the side border....  grrrrrrrrr
missed one of the marks.      Will finish this up when I have the cross stitched finished. 

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You are busy. That's a gorgeous butterfly and an excellent photo. Love French General fabrics.