Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quilts Of Last Month

Another panel for Uniquely Yours Quilt Shop.   This is for their Spring show in Texas




Fabric that I found when I was unpacking boxes......

I will use this in an applique,   which I'm working on designing blocks.   Bought this fabric two years ago cause I thought it was soooooooo  beautiful.    Didn't have any idea how I was going to use it then.   My Missouri friend has gotten me in the mood to applique.     


I also found my daughter quilt which I started a couple of years ago and decided to get it finished up this month.    I posted this when I came up with the quilting designs when I first pieced the blocks.   So I think it is time to get this quilted.    WOW!   I have alot of catching up......     Have a challenge quilt that will go on the frame next.     

Still have to add the circle in the center.

No comments: