Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Milwaukee Show Set Up

In the beginning.........   Heellllllooooo
Sue's Booth   APQS
Pam Clark's  assistance

Quilter's  Rule






Setting up Cathy Franks's class room . Threading and checking  the tension on each machine

Cathy Frank 

At The Heart of Quilting


Guess just pop in..........  She is saying  Hi Suzan!

Cludia


Penny Roberts and her  baby Windy
Just like putting pin stripes on your car.......    Love it!!




Sue on the left,  Kathy right ....  making decisions on thread display while I play with my camera....lol

2 comments:

Suzan said...

OK next year count me in!!!
you know Kathy Franks quilted one of two of my quilts!!!I so wanted to take a class with her on thread painting.

I think you are going to wish that this never ends, so much fun, and so much excitement, and so much talent!!!

Raylene Smith said...

fair dinkum..look at all of those longarms set up..when you go to a show here..only one machine...lucky girl, wish I could go...have a ton of fun...and look at you rubbing shoulders with the stars....lol