Friday, September 2, 2011

Christmas Tree Finished






This will go back to France  this week.









This is Suzan's  Christmas quilt that she mailed to me to quilt for her.    I used Hobbs 80/20 black batting doubled to give it a little more loft.   Metro, So Fine thread  use on the top and in the bobbin.   Metallic on the star.    This was a fun quilt ........  I could do what ever my heart desired.   I love it when I can have my way....lol


     

I use adding machine tape to divide up my borders ,  so much quicker then using the measuring tape  "No Brainer"






Back of course!!

4 comments:

vivian said...

Quilting is fantastic!I know she will be thrilled!

Joan said...

Like the quilt and your quilting...thanks for sharing the tape idea - sounds great!

Suzan said...

Now I understand the tape!!!!!

Suzan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! MORE PICTURES!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC, Rebecca it is beautiful, WOW, speachless