Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wildroot In Montana





The quilt was sent to Anya in Montana for helping me with the embroidery work that I need done.   She has been so kind doing all this work and I felt that she needed something in return.   She  should receive the quilt on Monday,   it will be a big surprise for her as she has not seen this quilt yet. 

The design for the quilting came from the the flower and swirls that were in the blue fabric,   I just repeated it  out in the open spaces.    The little dragon fly  was just a little add on  ( I love dragon flies  and butterflies).   Not to bad for left & right handed quilting.     I consider this my left handed master piece....lololol

5 comments:

Irene said...

Absolutely stunning!

Mary said...

Really beautiful!!

Borderline Quilter said...

Wow Rebecca, this is fabulous....so sorry to hear you had an accident and hope your wrist is well healed by now with no future problems....fantastic work as usual!

Best Wishes
Kay in Scotland

Suzan said...

Yup it is a masterpiece, left handed or not....LOL

Eliseo said...

LUCY LOVES IT, SHE SEND YOU GREETINGS, AND WISHES YOU WERE HERE!!!