Thursday, October 17, 2013

Molly Mouse Quilt For Granddaughter

 


 
I love this little mouse!!  I think this picture is from Millie and Tillie country mouse book.
 

 
I had a new granddaughter born May 23rd,  so I decided that she needed some little mice in her life.   I found this panel at a Textile Mill Outlet in Eau Claire,  Wisconsin.    It was a perfect print to go along with the little mouse book.
 
 
 
 

Used a mouse stencil in the border and through out the quilt. 
 
 
Then I decided that she needed a rag doll to carry around when she gets older.   I want it to look something like the mouse in the picture but more like a baby. 
 
Looked for a rag doll mouse on the Internet but no such luck.   Decided to draw my own pattern.  Never tried this before,  not very good at sewing it together just a drawing.....    so wish me luck.

 
Of course we had to have a doll quilt to match...... 
 
 
need to add the pink binding
 
 
 



No comments: