Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Mini Quilts


This is the little mini quilt that I'm putting together today and I think this will be given away as a gift...hummmm!   Love the colors in this little quilt.   Will post a photo when  it is completed.  tonight????

  




The little black & white toile I made five years ago.   It is embellished with little black beads, embroidery work, and a thin piping for the inner border.    I made this before I bought my LA and now I will add some quilting to the corner areas.   The little nine patch  block are 3/4 sq's.













2 comments:

Joan said...

Look forward to seeing the mini quilt completed... - the black and white is fantastic! Look forward to seing those corners quilterd :)

Raylene Smith said...

recon that black and white number will come up a treat Reb, when it's got some quilting on it.....fair dinkum, your'e a wizz...another mini quilt in the making...youv'e bin busy, girl...love,love,love the old photos...I have a huge collection too...really must get round to getting em into frames...they look beautiful...