Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Surprise Package

I received this little package in the mail today.    It was a surprise package from Joyce in Missouri and what a surprise.   Battenburg napkins to go with my antique dishes,  napkins with a blue edge to go with my Royal Stafffordshire.   I have plans for each item.    Thank you so much  Joyce!!



                                                             They are soooo Beautiful.....





This was my EBay buy which I was disappointed..... It was made in China not England.   They stated it was a cookie jar,  I don't  think so.  It is small .... Guess I  will use it for tea storage.   At least it goes with my Hobby Lobby containers....lol

1 comment:

Raylene Smith said...

live your lovely new linen and lace Reb....lucky you...you should complain to the seller of the cookie jar...it is unethical to sell something saying it's one thing, when actually it is not...ask for your money back or you will leave negative feedback...