Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Slip Cover

After I took the kids home decided not to paint the walls.   Went up stairs to my sewing room and made slip covers for the pillows on the sofa.   I keep a throw on the sofa because of the pets and take it off when we have company.   White slip covers under the throw. 

                                                             Sam



My new French Chairs with rush seats

This was on my computer when I got up this morning.   Jordan left me this little message.  Jordan is the third oldest of the grandkids.   He has Touretts Syndrome which is a neurological disorder.   The kids use to make fun of him at school until we had a little educational secession  explaining touretts .... now he has lots of friends.

Cottage Windows




It's raining here today .....hummmmmm         Good day to QUILT!! 

No comments: