Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Getting Ready For Show

Getting ready for show in a couple of weeks.   Need to put the finishing touches on the quilt and check it  over to make sure there are no strings attached.    Making the sleeve after I read  Karen's book on how to...... 


I couldn't remember how far from the top to place the sleeve,  so I had to dig out the book ...... AGAIN!! 

 Will sew the sleeve on tonight......     Just waiting on the labels that Anya embroidered for me.
All the way from Montana,   do you believe that???     Yep!!  Montana     Should be here Friday.


I thought I would show you my sewing room.    It is really my guest bedroom, but some how it is getting cluttered  up with my quilting stuff  or do I just want Raylene to feel at home when she comes to visit me.....lol 

The batting is usually stored in the basement,  but we were planning on moving so everything got packed up and moved.    Now it is slowing making it way back into the house.    Pillows forms in  the plastic bags that will be slip covered today to be place on the new slip cover sofa.   I did get them cut and ready to go last night.

                                       So many books and magazine to get rid of


                                                         NOW TO BEGIN MY DAY

2 comments:

Diane said...

I'd enter more shows (just local ones) if I didn't have to sew on that dang big sleeve...

Raylene Smith said...

what a lovely guest room....will make me feel reaaal welcome when I get over there to visit...hopefully soon...